Thursday 5 February 2015

text for your double page spread feature

School life:
How was school life and how interested were you with your studies?
I went to Dormers wells High School, I dropped out in year 11 because I wasn’t interested in an education, I had no clue what I was going to do, but I knew I enjoyed drama. Too all the kids listening, don’t drop out of school! Stay in school!
Are you currently doing anything right now?
Ah na not really, after drama school I went straight into acting and I’m loving it.
I know you didn’t enjoy school but how was your behaviour with peers and teachers?, where there any fights?
Aha haha, you know what obviously as a kid id  get into fights with some girls in my year over name calling and that sort of stuff, but one thing I’d never do was disrespect a teacher, no matter how much I hated my school and work and that because I knew that wouldn’t get me anywhere.

Back ground:
How was your upbringing?
I grew up in a council estate, so things weren’t always sunny, my parents weren’t always around but I coped. I hung around with people older than me a lot of the time which wasn’t all that bad, because there was less drama and they were more like me, cah they were my real family.

Media Consumption:
 What social networking sites do your use and what do young enjoy the most?
To be honest I don’t have time for it but I do have Facebook , Twitter and Instagram.  I used to always be on Facebook though, I upload pictures on instagram when I look buff though ah ahah.
What do you use the media for?
I watch SBTV when I can, I’m a big fan of K Koke, and I watch the news occasionally like when people are talking about something mad that happened.
Personal interests:
What do you do in your spare time?
I go out with the girls, local places usually. When I’m not shooting I’m eating chicken chips aha naa ,I like riding bikes.

Filming:
Your acting is great, I must say! What else have you been on?
Iv starred on ‘street tings’ by Venessa Kings, ah I ahd a good time flimg that, recently iv been on ‘to kill a snitch’ by Tom Persue, been in loads of music videos, Dizie Rascal, Dappy’s, Geko’s.
What inspired you to start acting?
Well, I loved Plan B and k Koke, loved there passion for what they’re doing. I used to act a lot at school, I love everything about it, and it keeps me going and keeps me away from other stuff, bad stuff you get me.
How was it filming Problematic ?
Ahhh it’s the best so far, I love the intensity of it, the message it sends out. It’s been a great experience I loved working with everyone, we had bants aha it was great.
Is there anything to look forward to?
Yeeeeaahh!, definitely alot coming  up, keep your selves updated guys! A lot coming in 2015 keep your eyes peeled ahaha.




No comments:

Post a Comment