Monday 15 September 2014

Media consumption homework


Newspaper:

I used to read the metro every morning on the bus to school, or sometimes on the train however I read the news paper alot less now because iv grown an understanding on how biased and sometimes untrue the articles are. The portray certain news in a very biased way, which angers me.

Because I have less time on my journeys I look at what link interests me through the first page.

It really just depends on my mood about what sections I wish not to read.


I usually go to the pages with news on it, purely because I would want to know what is happening in my local area.

I would purchase a newspaper occasionally but usually just pick it off the seat on the bus or train.

Magazines:

I do not purchase magazines.

Television: 

I usually spend one hour watching it and thats on BBC iplayer Live, because we threw abour Tv away purely because it was taking up too much of our time and my parents decided that it was the best thing to do for us. yes it was hard bt you get used to it especially if you have a computer and three laptops and a phone.

I usually watch it in the evening with my dinner.

I like watching programs that have more relevance to me, and also commedy feeds.

I watch Tv with my parents and sometimes my brother as he likes watching something I like watching this is because he's only a year younger than me. I usually decide waht we watch but recently I thought it was unfair on him so we pick something that both of us want to watch.

Radio:

I like listening to LBC because they discuss a wide rage of current affairs and you get an insight on the public view and also you can give your opinion about the subject.

I spend about 15/20 minutes listening to the radio just because im in the car, but I have downloaded an app for LBC  which I have not used much.

I listen to the radio when im in the car with my dad.

Cinema:

iv recently watched Angry birds in 4D.

I do watch movies on-line with my cousins sometimes, we usually have a vote on what we watch by recommendations given to us by friends and family, or sometimes adverts.

Internet:

I use the internet on a daily basis, whether its for homework, watching movies, watching my favourite you tubers or when I need to shop online.

I usually access the internet with my phone or laptop.

The main site sites access are youtube, google, online shops and BBC iplayer.

I used to play bin weevils, a virtual online game.


















No comments:

Post a Comment